zaterdag 31 oktober 2009

He got dumped

Every night, every day.
Every minute, every second you let me pass away.
I’m dying because of you,
You left me alone in the darkness.
I’m scared like I never do,
You got me being airless.
Please come back to me,
I want to hear your sweet voice.
Going back to the time that we were meant to be,
I know it’s not my decision, cuz it’s still your choice.
I want to do so much with you,
Please come back.
Every night I go past the places where we kissed,
Every night in my bed I watch the stars.
I hope that my wish may come true,
Otherwise my life will stay forever this black.
You’re the part of my life I’ve missed,
Why is my life this harsh ?
I want to lay down on the grass field under the sky,
Count the minutes till I finally see you.
And think about the things I should try,
Laying there for hours but having no clue.
My head is turned upside down,
Which is just because I love you.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten